[meteorite-list] PV

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Hello List,

   Please forgive this one last intrusion onto the
list concerning my PV for sale. But I have had so many
request from people (Thanks to all of you!) that I am
simply "overwhelmed" at the moment!

   I went ahead with my posting last night due to all
the discussion about PV lately on the list, and the
requests for who had some for sale. I had no idea of
how many requests I would get. Unfortunately, my work
schedule right now is demanding ALL of my time, and I
have to be out of town Sat. thru Mon. BUT--- I
will be off for several days in a row starting
Tuesday. If I could please ask for your indulgence
until next Tues. or Wed., I promise to contact
everyone who has emailed me. I will have a list of
pieces available with their weights and prices, and
pictures for most of them.

    Again, if I had known I would get this many
request, I would have waited until next Tues. or Wed.
to make the posting that I sent last night. I really
appreciate the nice emails from you all, and I'm sorry
to have to ask you all to wait a few days. But I WILL
get in touch with everyone who sends an email to me,
and I think you will be very pleased with the
pictures!

    Thanks again, everyone. Really.

    Respectfully yours,

    Robert Woolard