[meteorite-list] METEORITES WITH HOLES

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Good morning all from Chicago! I was wondering if there is anyone out
there if anyone has any type of meteorites with a hole in them for sale. I
recently purchased a piece of mundrabilla, 232 grams with a nice big hole
in it. I really believe, that a hole in a meteorite, really gives it a
mystique about it. please let me know. also special kudos for Mr.Bessey
for coming thru for me. I purchased a 20.6 gram piece of NWA 001 from
him.After a week of looking around, he came thru for me with a nice price.
Thanks again dean!

                           STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO, THE COLLECTOR!!!