[meteorite-list] solar eclipse and (unrelated) the K-T impactor

From: wrecks463 <wrecks463_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C210B1.038B1EA0

The solar eclipse here in Tucson is awesome. Not quite as good as the =
one we had about 8 or 9 years ago but awsome just the same. Its taken a =
bite out of the left side of about 70% and starting to peter out right =
now. Kinda makes me wonder what the Earth looks like from the moon right =
now.
  ----- Original Message -----=20