[meteorite-list] Moving to Tucson Redux

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

This e-mail is more for the Tucsonites on the list than anyone else.
(Please don't suspend me, oh kind and generous moderator!)

I just returned from a fact-finding/house-hunting trip to Tucson. We found
a place up near Oro Valley (Linda Vista Estates) and I dropped by my new
school (Ironwood Ridge H.S.) to pick up my text books. Gotta love those
teacher's editions!

As it stands now, my wife and I plan to load up the rental truck on Sunday
the 7th of July and drive out starting first thing on the 8th. My best
guess for an ETA is Thursday or Friday of that week.

If any Tucsonites on the list feel like helping a nearly complete stranger
unload boxes (with just a few bits of furniture) please let me know. Pizza
& beer on me, of course! :)

BTW, my modest meteorite collection _will_ be moving with me as well.
(Just in case the moderator needs a justification for this being on the
list.)

Peace out.

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
                                   http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/