[meteorite-list] Fwd: M-List

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

--part1_18d.8e358d9.2a342158_boundary

--part1_18d.8e358d9.2a342158_alt_boundary

Hello Members,

I have been asked to post this message to the MeteoriteCentral List by Ray
DeRusse of Boggy Creek Collection Meteorites, with the following comment:

 I have followed and learned much from your postings and group, but there is
some elements of your group (individuals) who could benefit from maintaining
an open mind. The reason I say this is because we have (recently) released
some information to the international community (only) about our discoveries
that has them gasping and at the same time praising our work. I really would
like to see our domestic critics (from the list), who have invested so much
of their time and lives creating a niche in meteoritics not look foolish in
front of the world by clinging to static notions while sacrificing progress
and knowledge.

Thank you
S. Ray DeRusse
www.bccmeteorites.com

--part1_18d.8e358d9.2a342158_alt_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello Members,
<BR>
<BR>I have been asked to post this message to the MeteoriteCentral List by Ray DeRusse of Boggy Creek Collection Meteorites, with the following comment:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><I> I have followed and learned much from your postings and group, but there is some elements of your group (individuals) who could benefit from maintaining an open mind. The reason I say this is because we have (recently) released some information to the international community (only) about our discoveries that has them gasping and at the same time praising our work. I really would like to see our domestic critics (from the list), who have invested so much of their time and lives creating a niche in meteoritics not look foolish in front of the world by clinging to static notions while sacrificing progress and knowledge.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you
<BR>S. Ray DeRusse
<BR>www.bccmeteorites.com</I></FONT></HTML>