[meteorite-list] Holey Lunar Crusts!?

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

Hello Mark and other list members:

Being new to the list, I've committed a couple faux pas...with one of them
being a message I sent in reference to David Calongne's and Mark Fox's
discussion on lunar crusts. Below is my comment to Mark...I hope to read
more about it...now that I've actually sent it to all of you.

See below.

John Divelbiss