[meteorite-list] sale of meteorites

From: STEVE ARNOLD <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:31 2004

Good day to all of you!I just want to let all of you
know, that I changed e-mail addresses. I have 2 of
them, but I want to keep my msn one for private and
family matters. It is steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com. All
meteorite relating matters will come to this address.
I have one more sale of items, and I swear this is the
last post on these items. But I decided to sweeten
the pot.

1. dag 400 .102 grams

2. dag 476 .230 grams $500.00
                                      ---------

3. unclassified 86.6 grams
     saharan

All 3 for this low price. Please let me know if
interested. Also, I'm looking for about 100 grams of a
quality Henbury iron piece. please let me know.

              steve arnold, chicago!

P.S. This will be the only post for this. I swear it!!!