[meteorite-list] Re:Help With Strange Rock

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:31 2004

--part1_10d.1345051d.2a3032f5_boundary

Thanks for the help and suggestions, I will perform more tests on the rock
ASAP. I acquired it at a yard sale from a dealer who appeared to have no
idea of what it was, all he knew is that it was a "rock". I got it for a
quarter along with other rocks, mostly silicates and flints. I didn't buy it
because I thought it was a meteorite but because I thought it might be
hematite. So after conducting a tile test I will let you know more about
this odd little rock.

Again thanks,
Ron

--part1_10d.1345051d.2a3032f5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Thanks for the help and suggestions, I will perform more tests on the rock ASAP.&nbsp; I acquired it at a yard sale from a dealer who appeared to have no idea of what it was, all he knew is that it was a "rock".&nbsp; I got it for a quarter along with other rocks, mostly silicates and flints.&nbsp; I didn't buy it because I thought it was a meteorite but because I thought it might be hematite.&nbsp; So after conducting a tile test I will let you know more about this odd little rock.<BR>
<BR>
Again thanks, <BR>
Ron</FONT></HTML>

--part1_10d.1345051d.2a3032f5_boundary--