[meteorite-list] Re: Burnin Desire! [Fwd: Naples Meteorite!]

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

--------------1F89C55EA589F13C64999C43

Kevin,
I figured if anyone had the "rest of the story", it would be you!
That explains why Harry Horn and the info Babe reported "some persons
had questioned it even being a meteorite" (looking at each other as to
why would anyone mess up this great story!!!) Your calling the reporter
and my emailing the news director at least had some effect!
Can't wait to see if they actually report NASA's results!
Kevin, great follow through and update!
THANKS,
Ken Newton

--------------1F89C55EA589F13C64999C43