[meteorite-list] NWA Meteorites Classification

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

Hello ListĦ, I just got 3 NWA meteorites from Dean Bessey, also two pieces
of the NWA 869 and I wonder if someone can give a tip of how to make like a
classification (approachings) of this ordinary chondrites, two of them have
a nice black desert varnish and the other seems highly oxidized, but does
anyone now how to classify them without breaking them apart???...Thanks a
lot listĦĦĦĦĦ

Rafael B. Torres