[meteorite-list] IT IS STILL FOR SALE

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:30 2004

Yes Steve, we know its for sale. If no one is beating down your door to buy
it its not because we've forgotten about it. One or two emails about
advertising is just fine and actually welcomed. Continued email about it is
considered spam. I know its a free country and you can do what you want and
all but because of that freedom others can also tell you how annoying it is
to constantly be told about something for sale that they aren't interested
in buying. Personally, I make it a point to never buy anything that is
advertised in spam and I've a feeling I'm not the only one. There's a
possible reason why you've yet to sell this piece despite your repeated
messages to let us all know you have it.

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org