[meteorite-list] Meteorite E-mails

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:29 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C20A1B.0481B7C0

Hello Everybody,

Being an eBay seller I get a lot of strange e-mails and request on =
meteorites. Since the list has been kinda slow lately I thought I would =
share one I recieved yesterday. No comment....:-)

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

"I'm looking for some Arizona Meteor crater material. For gifts to =
friends. It has religious significance to Buddhists, we don't =
circumabulate it like those pegan bastards do (you'll have to forgive me =
but the Moslems exterminated Buddhist civilization in India, its =
homeland back in the 12th century and I still ain't quite gotten over =
being angery about that). To a Buddhist, the significance is purley =
intellectual - sky metal -the concept of space, being the whole point of =
Buddhism. Sometimes they make ritual implenets out of it. Melt it down =
and make dorjes or purbhas (ritual daggers used in exercisims. I have =
often given it as a gift to important religious teachers. Household =
names in much of the world. One in particular was featured in People =
Magazine and most recently, his present whereabouts, in Time and =
Newsweek. (I'm a writer,if you haven't already guessed). Anyway, it's =
neat stuff and everybody His Holiness the Dalai Lama on down thinks so. =
I could say much more about!
use of it among the Tibetans but I really am looking for some CHEAP =
Canyon Diablo to give out as gifts and quite possibly I've already said =
more than you wanted to know. (mercury conjunct the accendent in my =
natal chart - not that I believe a wit in astrology - but the planet =
mercury was conjunct the ascendent at the time of my birth and that's =
hard science. e me about specifics and I pay with VISA bucks, Ok? Give =
me break on the cost and who knows, maybe you go to heaven next? But =
maybe you were going there anyway!
george

p.s. (I can't find the darn spell check so I'm just going to send it as =
is. "

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C20A1B.0481B7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Everybody,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Being an eBay seller I get a lot of =
strange e-mails=20
and request on meteorites.&nbsp; Since the list has been kinda slow =
lately I=20
thought I would share one I recieved yesterday.&nbsp; No=20
comment....:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mark Bostick "The Big =
Collector"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>"I'm looking=20
for some Arizona Meteor crater material. For gifts to friends. It has =
religious=20
significance to Buddhists, we don't circumabulate it like those pegan =
bastards=20
do (you'll have to forgive me but the Moslems exterminated Buddhist =
civilization=20
in India, its homeland back in the 12th century and I still ain't quite =
gotten=20
over being angery about that). To a Buddhist, the significance is purley =

intellectual - sky metal -the concept of space, being the whole point of =

Buddhism. Sometimes they make ritual implenets out of it. Melt it down =
and make=20
dorjes or purbhas (ritual daggers used in exercisims. I have often given =
it as a=20
gift to important religious teachers. Household names in much of the =
world. One=20
in particular was featured in People Magazine and most recently, his =
present=20
whereabouts, in Time and Newsweek. (I'm a writer,if you haven't already=20
guessed). Anyway, it's neat stuff and everybody His Holiness the Dalai =
Lama on=20
down thinks so. I could say much more about!<BR>use of it among the =
Tibetans but=20
I really am looking for some CHEAP Canyon Diablo to give out as gifts =
and quite=20
possibly I've already said more than you wanted to know. (mercury =
conjunct the=20
accendent in my natal chart - not that I believe a&nbsp; wit in =
astrology - but=20
the planet mercury was conjunct the ascendent at the time of my birth =
and that's=20
hard science. e me about specifics and I pay with VISA bucks, Ok? Give =
me break=20
on the cost and who knows, maybe you go to heaven next? But maybe you =
were going=20
there anyway!<BR>george<BR><BR>p.s. (I can't find the darn spell check =
so I'm=20
just going to send it as is. "</FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C20A1B.0481B7C0--