[meteorite-list] RESEND: Website update & Meteorite sale.

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:29 2004

G'day Rob & List,

Yes, it seems you are correct on all counts Rob. Apparently more than 96% of
the worlds computers are supposed to be able to run Shock Wave files. I'm
not so sure. I'll try to stream-line it more when I get a bit of time. For
those of you having problems you should be able to use the URL:

http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/home.html

It will take you straight to the home page and should avoid any (.swf)
start-up problems.

Thanks everyone for the support and positive compliments too. Much
appreciated!

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com