[meteorite-list] AD OFFER! FREE MEMBRANE BOX PROMOTION

From: Mike Jacob <bfritz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:12 2004

Hello,

My name is Mike Jacob, I've been interested in meteorites all my life, but
have only gotten seriously into building a collection in the last year.
Being new to collecting I'm discovering a lot of fascinating stuff, great
people and trying out different things. I recently bought a couple MB's from
Ron to try out. I also recently bought some Tagish from Eric. I realize the
box is overkill for this specimin, but I like the way it worked out with the
label, I think they're perfect together.

http://www.brunofritz.com/images/meteorites/tagish.jpg

Mike
Stargazer7584