[meteorite-list] Neuschwanstein meteorite

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:12 2004

July 30, 2002

Greetings Mr. Marco Langbroek!

Although you are no doubt more knowledgeable than I
am, wouldn't it be conceivable that if Pribram and
Neuschwanstein do belong to a meteoroid stream, that
the dynamics and formation of it would be quite
different than from what we are used to?

Long strewn fields!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA

--- Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_wanadoo.nl>