[meteorite-list] putting an end to it!!

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

Good evening list. I hope you all are well and am looking to a great
weekend. I just want to let you all know that I want to put this whole"
racist" thing behind me and this great group of collecters. When I emailed
Matteo about the whole spamming thing, I took offence to it, but not on a
racist attitude. I said, thanks alot pisano! That and that alone was meant
as a friend, not a racial slur at all. I can hardly wait to meet Matteo.I
have since apoligized to Matteo in private. And he as well has let me know
about his feelings. All water under the bridge!And to Mr. Bourland, I'm
sorry we had to have this whole mess blow up like this! But I hope
somewhere down the pike we can meet and be friends, and just look back and
say, wow what a firestorm that caused. Because as humans, we have to move
on and get on with life. I am sorry you stepped down of the IMCA, but you
did what you thought was best for you. I hope you can stay in some
capacity and continue to to devote your time and energy to this great
group.I had to finally put my 2 cents in to finally put this whole mess
behind me. I love people, but I know in my heart I am no racist! I,m going
to a Milwaukee brewer game tomorrow, and I looking forward to a great
weekend. I hope you all out there have a great weekend out there, where
ever you are.

p.s. I LOVE METEORITE COLLECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
The Midwest Meteorite Collector!
Collecting Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!
Website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com