[meteorite-list] Thanks

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Hello all

Therefore, I wanted thanks Rhett for the aid that it
has given to me on this thing, but hour rethinking and
reading the email I would want say to make to re-enter
Steve in the IMCA. Ok, PIZANO has been said to me, but
I do not consider it a racist word as NEGRO (black
person ) (nobody me of it wants badly, are not racist)
or MotherFu.... or other, I had expressed my
disappointment care the too much email sent from
Steve, the PIZANO has been said single in that moment,
only for a moment of anger perhaps which had to the
pressures endured from other members of the mailing
list always on argument Spam. Steve has written to me
in private and it has made the excuses me for this,
and I accept the excuses. Sincerely it has made many
more badly sure hints me from part of former-friends,
that I believed true friends, that fortunately hour
they have been eliminated from the list. Rhett chip ax
my demand to make to return Steve in the IMCA, and to
Steve I say you withhold yourself with the email,
otherwise many other persons will put to you in the
Spam box and after you will remain alone. I would want
to know if Steve is of my same opinion. I always make
excuses myself for my English, if it serves I insert
it in Italian and then you translate.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/