[meteorite-list] THANKS

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

--part1_f3.1e718d78.2a70a494_boundary

> Thanks very much for the explanation. I appreciate your honesty and candor.

Yes, if this was something off-list, that's a different story. My hackles
went up a little only because I thought someone was accusing Steve of
"racism" based on his list-posts, which may have been awfully repetitive but
haven't been racist. False racial accusations have made this list before,
unfortunately, and it was that which I was reacting to. If the comments
concerned occured in some other forum, which I haven't read, then I take back
my hasty defense.

Gregory

--part1_f3.1e718d78.2a70a494_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2> <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Thanks very much for the explanation.&nbsp; I appreciate your honesty and candor.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Yes, if this was something off-list, that's a different story.&nbsp; My hackles went up a little only because I thought someone was accusing Steve of "racism" based on his list-posts, which may have been awfully repetitive but haven't been racist.&nbsp; False racial accusations have made this list before, unfortunately, and it was that which I was reacting to.&nbsp; If the comments concerned occured in some other forum, which I haven't read, then I take back my hasty defense.<BR>
<BR>
Gregory<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_f3.1e718d78.2a70a494_boundary--