[meteorite-list] THANKS

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Hi list. I want to thank alot of you good folks for supporting me. I never
intended to cause such an uproar. I just wanted to know about LA 002. Now
I know. If we can get some great, if not no biggy. I'm just tired of being
threatend of being kicked out of this list. I love this List and all the
great guys and gals that make up this great list. I'll slow down the posts
and spamming. I just want to get along with my fellow meteorite friends
and can hardly wait to meet you in Tucson. It is hard to swallow when I'm
called a racist! I do not have a racist bone in my body. I know I should
not let 1 person get to me, but I do not believe in my heart of hearts
that I should be kicked around like this. If it was not for Mr. Haag, I
would not even be in this club of meteorite greatness. I owe alot to that
man. And when I get to Tucson, he'll be the first in a line of great
people I look forward to meeting. Thank you for letting me air myself out!
I hope you all have a great evening!!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
The Midwest Meteorite Collector!
Collecting Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!
Website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com