[meteorite-list] spamming

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

Dear List,

Yup, I like spam, with whole wheat and hot mustard and a sliced pickle.
I just thought I would add a post since I hadn't been posting non sence
lately and seems there is plenty of that to go around, in fact, I like
my spam fried and on toast too. Sure beats the E. Coli hamburger!

Now, how to get the media to do an article on the "lone meteorite
hunters" in Wyoming..who eat spam.
I AM THE BIG SPAM LOVER (the kind we eat that's made from pig lips and
hog's ,,,), I just love to eat a greasy cold spam sandwich and fondle my
meteorites, especially my nantan's and campo's. Dreadfully for most, I
too shall journey to Tucson after I eat spam in Denver!.

DAVE FREEMAN
IMCA # 3864 (and my tagish lake is charming)