[meteorite-list] spamming

From: Edward R. Hodges <edwardrhodges1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

I believe that the person who said you were spamming is very intolerant, and
judgmental. Their accusations should be taken with a grain of salt, or
chondrite if you prefer. You email the list often, and you're new. That
seems to annoy the older, crotchety folk. The purpose of this list is the
free and open discussion of those things meteoritic. As far as I'm concerned
many of the other list members have filled my inbox with hateful, vulgar,
and insanely jealous drivel. So, I can't see their point. I'm quit sure the
person who sent you that email is one of the argumentative, judgmental, old
guys. Re-read the "rules" of the list, if you're clean then they are
harassing you, and that's not right! You enthusiasm pisses off the old folk,
so what! -Edward

Edward R. Hodges
www.meteoriteonline.com
IMCA# 4173