[meteorite-list] Re: Utah Collectors

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

--part1_b0.29d17c66.2a6f6592_boundary

Hi All
I recently had a TV reporter from Utah(probably Salt Lake City) email me
about doing a story on local meteorite collectors. I couldn't think of any.
If anybody from Utah wants their 15 minutes of fame let me know and I will
give you his email address.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_b0.29d17c66.2a6f6592_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All<BR>
I recently had a TV reporter from Utah(probably Salt Lake City) email me about doing a story on local meteorite collectors. I couldn't think of any. If anybody from Utah wants their 15 minutes of fame let me know and I will give you his email address.<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
Mike Jensen<BR>
Bill Jensen<BR>