[meteorite-list] Re:Re: COMETS vers Kansas Meteorite Collectors Association

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

--part1_29.2a7fb439.2a6e311c_boundary

Come on now Dave, one can never drink too much beer while playing softball.
Besides, I'm sure that one of the Jensen brothers would play for the Kansas
team, just to fill it out a little (Mike Jensen, sorry for the pun.) While
I'm getting myself in deep doo with some of my friends tonight (Mark and
Mike) I may as well ask Dave to be the Umpire, as Umps with lots of gusto and
a big mouth are the most fun!
Play Ball!
Fred

--part1_29.2a7fb439.2a6e311c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Come on now Dave, one can never drink too much beer while playing softball. Besides, I'm sure that one of the Jensen brothers would play for the Kansas team, just to fill it out a little (Mike Jensen, sorry for the pun.) While I'm getting myself in deep doo with some of my friends tonight (Mark and Mike) I may as well ask Dave to be the Umpire, as Umps with lots of gusto and a big mouth are the most fun!<BR>
Play Ball!<BR>
Fred</FONT></HTML>

--part1_29.2a7fb439.2a6e311c_boundary--