[meteorite-list] Re: COMETS vers Kansas Meteorite Collectors Association

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

--part1_9e.29b3c631.2a6e2371_boundary

HI Mark,
   Our club already has an edge in the softball game, our name!
I can see it now, the KMCA battles the COMETS for the club championship. As
we have the two Jensen brothers in our club, well, good-bye ball, home run
here we come!
So, what shall your club be named? The Kasas CLA? Ksas MCA? KanMetColAss?
Whatever name you come up with, my best wishes to the new club.
High Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall

--part1_9e.29b3c631.2a6e2371_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">HI Mark,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Our club already has an edge in the softball game, our name! <BR>
I can see it now, the KMCA battles the COMETS for the club championship. As we have the two Jensen brothers in our club, well, good-bye ball, home run here we come!<BR>
So, what shall your club be named? The Kasas CLA? Ksas MCA? KanMetColAss?<BR>
Whatever name you come up with, my best wishes to the new club.<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9e.29b3c631.2a6e2371_boundary--