[meteorite-list] New complete on-line listing of Meteorites.

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:07 2004

G'day List,

After many, many, many hours and much frustration I have finally completed a
list of all meteorites arranged by classification and put it on my website.
It is simply the names of meteorites by their classification and in
alphabetical order. I have omitted some Antarctic meteorites, however there
are probably a couple of thousand desert meteorites (eg. NWA, DAG, Dho etc).
I have endeavoured to make the list as complete and accurate as possible
however if anyone finds a mistake, (double-up, wrong class, etc) please let
me know. I have found it very useful for my own personal use and I hope
others will get just as much use.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085