[meteorite-list] Who is paolo2000 on ebay?

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:07 2004

--part1_97.2aa81c1d.2a677a5d_boundary

Good evening Folks,

I'll start by echoing what I have heard time and time again by, and about,=20
sellers of meteorites. That is, that integrity is everything!

With that in mind, I have been able to determine the alleged identity of=20
Paolo2000, the eBay seller who allegedly has violated copyright belonging to=
=20
The Nature Source....AKA Jake.

In keeping with POLICY that each of us on eBay have agreed to, this=20
information may only be used in connection in with eBay transactions. In=20
other words, cyber stalking, harassment or other unlawful activities relatin=
g=20
to the below identity information is prohibited. So, let's not engage in=20
equally unethical behavior as has been claimed to have occurred by Paolo2000=
,=20
in postings on the list recently. Please.

Paolo2000 has listed his information with eBay as follows:

:

=A0 =A0 User ID:=A0 =A0=A0 paolo2000
=A0 =A0 Name:=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Paul J. Guadagno
=A0 =A0 Company:=A0 =A0=A0=20
=A0 =A0 City:=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 West Covina
=A0 =A0 State:=A0 =A0 =A0=A0 CA
=A0 =A0 Country:=A0 =A0=A0 United States
=A0 =A0 Phone:=A0 =A0 =A0=A0 (626) 912 - 4564

While it is strictly in violation of eBay rules for one member to attempt to=
=20
persuade another member to not buy a listed item, (my interpretation of the=20
rules) I don't suspect that eBay would terribly mind the sharing of=20
information relating to an alleged violation of law as well as one's exercis=
e=20
of free speech which, in the United States, is protected by the First=20
Amendment to the Constitution.=20

I for one, will hereafter refrain from bidding on any auction listed by=20
Paolo2000.

OK, I've had my say.

I wish all of you a great week and, remember, integrity is everything.

Best Regards,

Paul

In a message dated 7/17/2002

=A0 Hi All: Walter Branch has brought to my attention that an ebay seller ha=
s=20
stolen not only my auction text...but also left my business name in the=20
paragrah too! What a jerk!
=A0=A0 The THEIF uses the ebay name of: paolo2000
=A0=A0 The auction's title is=A0 "Mars Meteorite Dag 476" and the=A0=20
Item # 2119728043.
=A0 =A0 ALL of you that have seen my DaG476 auction's, will recognize the te=
xt=20
and catch phrase I always use...it is a laugher that this person would think=
=20
they could simply copy and paste my text as their own...and even worse that=20
they left my business name in the paragraph!=20
=A0 =A0 I have sent emails to the seller/theif ...and ebay.
=A0 =A0 Just wanted to let you all know it is NOT ME. I sell ONLY under my=20
regular name "mammoth357_at_aol.com".
=A0 =A0 Thanks again Walter, VERY much...and best to all. Hope everyone is=20
enjoying their summer...
=A0=A0 Jake=A0=20
Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites & Fossils
Queensbury, NY 12804
Member: The Meteoritical Society
Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
webiste: www.nature-source.com

> I forgot to ask...Does anyone know ; Who is paolo2000 on ebay?
> Thanks; Jake
>=20
> Jake Delgaudio
> The Nature Source
> Meteorites & Fossils
> Queensbury, NY 12804
> Member: The Meteoritical Society
> Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
> Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
>=20

--part1_97.2aa81c1d.2a677a5d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3>Good ev=
ening Folks,
<BR>
<BR>I'll start by echoing what I have heard time and time again by, and abou=
t, sellers of meteorites. That is, that integrity is everything!
<BR>
<BR>With that in mind, I have been able to determine the alleged identity of=
 Paolo2000, the eBay seller who allegedly has violated copyright belonging t=
o The Nature Source....AKA Jake.
<BR>
<BR>In keeping with POLICY that each of us on eBay have agreed to, this info=
rmation may only be used in connection in with eBay transactions. In other w=
ords, cyber stalking, harassment or other unlawful activities relating to th=
e below identity information is prohibited. So, let's not engage in equally=20=
unethical behavior as has been claimed to have occurred by Paolo2000, in pos=
tings on the list recently. Please.
<BR>
<BR>Paolo2000 has listed his information with eBay as follows:
<BR>
<BR>:
<BR>
<BR>=A0 =A0 User ID:=A0 =A0=A0 paolo2000
<BR>=A0 =A0 Name:=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Paul J. Guadagno
<BR>=A0 =A0 Company:=A0 =A0=A0=20
<BR>=A0 =A0 City:=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 West Covina
<BR>=A0 =A0 State:=A0 =A0 =A0=A0 CA
<BR>=A0 =A0 Country:=A0 =A0=A0 United States
<BR>=A0 =A0 Phone:=A0 =A0 =A0=A0 (626) 912 - 4564
<BR>
<BR>While it is strictly in violation of eBay rules for one member to attemp=
t to persuade another member to not buy a listed item, (my interpretation of=
 the rules) I don't suspect that eBay would terribly mind the sharing of inf=
ormation relating to an alleged violation of law as well as one's exercise o=
f free speech which, in the United States, is protected by the First Amendme=
nt to the Constitution.=20
<BR>
<BR>I for one, will hereafter refrain from bidding on any auction listed by=20=
Paolo2000.
<BR>
<BR>OK, I've had my say.
<BR>
<BR>I wish all of you a great week and, remember, integrity is everything.
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Paul
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 7/17/2002
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0">=A0 Hi All: Walter Branch has brought to my attention that a=
n ebay seller has=20
<BR>stolen not only my auction text...but also left my business name in the=20
<BR>paragrah too! What a jerk!
<BR>=A0=A0 The THEIF uses the ebay name of: paolo2000
<BR>=A0=A0 The auction's title is=A0 "Mars Meteorite Dag 476" and the=A0=20
<BR>Item # 2119728043.
<BR>=A0 =A0 ALL of you that have seen my DaG476 auction's, will recognize th=
e text=20
<BR>and catch phrase I always use...it is a laugher that this person would t=
hink=20
<BR>they could simply copy and paste my text as their own...and even worse t=
hat=20
<BR>they left my business name in the paragraph!=20
<BR>=A0 =A0 I have sent emails to the seller/theif ...and ebay.
<BR>=A0 =A0 Just wanted to let you all know it is NOT ME. I sell ONLY under=20=
my=20
<BR>regular name "mammoth357_at_aol.com".
<BR>=A0 =A0 Thanks again Walter, VERY much...and best to all. Hope everyone=20=
is=20
<BR>enjoying their summer...
<BR>=A0=A0 Jake=A0=20
<BR>Jake Delgaudio
<BR>The Nature Source
<BR>Meteorites &amp; Fossils
<BR>Queensbury, NY 12804
<BR>Member: The Meteoritical Society
<BR>Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
<BR>Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
<BR>webiste: www.nature-source.com
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"> &nbsp;I forgot to ask...Do=
es anyone know ; Who is paolo2000 on ebay?
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks; Jake
<BR>
<BR>Jake Delgaudio
<BR>The Nature Source
<BR>Meteorites &amp; Fossils
<BR>Queensbury, NY 12804
<BR>Member: The Meteoritical Society
<BR>Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
<BR>Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
<BR>webiste: www.nature-source.com</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>