[meteorite-list] SALE: Kapoeta (Howardite) $180/g

From: John Collier <collier12345_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Hello List,

I have a few small micromount sized fragments of
Kapoeta (Howardite, Fell 1942, Sudan, Africa).
Remember this is a witnessed fall and is likely the
lowest price you will see (I no longer collect
meteorites...). Let me know if you are interested.

0.67g (fresh fragment, part slice/frag) + Riker Mount
0.24g (fresh fragment, part slice/frag) + Riker Mount
0.10g (2 fragments in 2 vials)
0.15g (Dust and 1 fragment in 2 vials)

Total price above will need to include + shipping ($5)

thanks
Mike Collier
IMCA #1398