[meteorite-list] HELP PLEASE

From: Nick Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Hi Steve,

I've had some dealings with Duane Penshorn. In those, he has been more
than helpful and generous. I have helped him submit a number of specimens
for analysis at UCLA and he has been quick to provide large samples to the
lab, gratis. His newly recognized old find from California was published
in the last Meteorite Bulletin - this is one of the several he
submitted. I have been trying to get ahold of him for months too, but in
my case I have been trying to give him the results of the analysis of his
specimens and talk with him about the NomCom. When we did talk on the
phone I learned that he was a medical student - so perhaps he is inundated
with work?

Let me know what you hear...

Nick