[meteorite-list] Summers last Ebay thin section sunday

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

I am going travelling next week and the only ebay auctions that i still have
running is the thin sections that will end in a couple hours.
Attractions include bilanga still at only $20 and a very paltry $45 for a
ureilite and also I have an EH3, Messossiderite and Hvittis EL6 at around
$20 and somehow my kansaz CO3 which should be worth well over $100 is only
bid at $13. There is a CR2 also at only $24 and some LLs.
See my user id amunre or click here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200
Cheers
DEAN