[meteorite-list] Ebay Experiment II

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Hello all

at 3 hours my acapulcoite experiment ended, now the
price for gr. is $119,23, not many for a acapulcoite
when is ended this auction I no put others pieces for
sale why I have received a email from Germany where
have found strange features in the thin sections and
the meteorite is under others analysis.... if you want
the auction is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2117815320
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/