[meteorite-list] nwa869

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Hello all

Of this meteorite I have many similar pieces under
others numbers - Nom Com no want give separately
numbers, probably after the analysis give a unique
number - type NWA 900, NWA 975, NWA 1189, and the NWA
075 no official number you see in my sale site, and
others. From the analysis have from my pieces is exit
the info is a chondrite L3/4.4 or L3.8/L6 or L3.8 with
clast type L6 or black. I have see others pieces from
M.Franco and from others moroccan dealers in the
Bologna show, this meteorite have a high total mass.
The NWA 900 is in analysis in Maz Planck Mainz and I
am under waith the analysis.
Regards

Matteo

--- John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_worldnet.att.net>

EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/

=====