[meteorite-list] Which meteorite is real - top or bottom?

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Tim,

I'll guess the bottom one is a real meteorite. Maybe a 1947 SA?

The top specimen looks too "roundish". Hematite ore or something like it?

Hey...50/50 chance.

John Divelbiss
IMCA #2006

PS The 102 F (in the shade) we had here in Eastern Pennsylvania yesterday
was "not" a dry heat. WOW! At least we finally got a break today...below 90
F. Hope all of you out West get a break soon. And hopefully it gets above
70 F for you guys in Europe. Take care all.