[meteorite-list] Calendar O' Meteorites

From: MuseumStore/NatureSource <musnat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

Hi Tracy! I was going to suggest you try checking over the date line, but I
see that Anne is one step ahead of me!

Mine is May 25 - Shuangyang, and H5 from China. Any out there for sale?

Also looking for a birthday present for my husband who is July 28 - Walters
(L6), USA. Anyone have this one?

Thanks!
Jeannie