[meteorite-list] Calendar O' Meteorites

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

Tracy,
I am lucky, There are two falls, Bilanga and Canon City Colorado, on my
birthday, October 27th . I am fortunate to have some of both. I would like
to get a larger piece of Canon City Colorado (H6), if anyone has some for
sale, let me know. There are also two falls on my wife's birthday Feb 29
(one from Italy and one from South Dakota) but haven't been able to get any
of either one. If anyone has any for sale please let me Know.