[meteorite-list] Looking for a great meteorite exhibit close to S. California

From: Edward Hodges <holyfireballs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

Hello list- I just got off the phone with Alan Rubin, and we were trying to
think of a really nice meteorite display near the Southern California area
where I could take a group of people. There are small exhibits at UCLA, and
the county museum in LA, and apparently Griffith Park is closed for three
years to remodel. If anyone has ideas of a nice collection to visit within a
four hour drive of LA, please email me. Thanks.-Edward R. Hodges
www.meteoriteonline.com
IMCA#4173
p.s.- here's a great link to large exhibits worldwide
http://www.jensenmeteorites.com/meteorite-collections.htm