[meteorite-list] "Iron" Breccias

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:56 2004

I don't know if this would count or not but I'm pretty sure that Portales
Valley has two different types of metal in it. One is like what is in the
specks that are normally found in all H chondrites and then the metal that
makes up the big veins that makes this meteorite is another kind.

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org