[meteorite-list] A Better Day for Everyone

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

List members may recall that last week I publicly renounced Ron Baalke. I am
not a subtle person by nature and it was a harsh act of finality. Ron took
the time to write me a note explaining his intent. I am satisfied with his
explanation. I am again reminded of the wisdom of waiting 24 hours before
venting.

The true victims of my angst are the good people of this list who are not
entertained by anger but are here, like me, only to seek information about
meteorites. My apologies to them.

Meanwhile, Ron and I are again working together behind the scenes to find
perfect words for the very important NASA website he administers to describe
the realities surrounding the story of the "Nakhla dog".

Kevin Kichinka