[meteorite-list] 2002 Tucson Show Information Page - Dealers & List Members

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

Dear List and Michael;
Here's the link to the old or maybe even current list. I visited it
yesterday and noticed that many of the dealers had a business link but
did not have a location to find them at the show.
Would anyone have a link to a Tucson city map that could be down loaded
and printed for the folks like me who haven't been to Tucson in 30
years? Link has written directions to meteorite events but a map,
like a picture, would "speak thousands of words".
www.meteorite.com/tucson.htm

See you there in about a week,
Dave Freeman
307-354-7912