[meteorite-list] NWA LUNAR and MARTIAN

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

"Stephen E. Smith" wrote:

> Geez Casper, do you have to send everything in duplicate? By the way,
> if you need assistance in setting your PC's clock, I'm sure someone
> can help you. SS

And Dean too. Dean is always a day ahead, Michael is always a day
behind. It would be quite helpful to have all these threads in
chonological order. See the time on your lower right hand screen?
(This is called your "system tray"... or to some, the "task bar"). Just
double click it. A calendar and a clock pop up. Please set the proper
time using the little arrows for each category (i.e. day, hour, min.,
secs., etc.). It sure makes the reading much more enjoyable not having
to scroll up and down to see what the hell is going on.
Yes, I could sort it to show right, but evidently you have the clocks
set for the wrong day/time.

Thank you,
Picky "Back-to-the Future" Dave