[meteorite-list] Hersey Kiss Tektites - Tucson

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:52 2004

Hi Mark and all,

Mark Bostick wrote:

>>At least I know where to look for everybody.....most people can usually be found in
<<
>>Blaine Reed's room drinking his beer I assume as in Denver?<<

One important correction Mark, some of the beer is mine. You can tell the difference
as Blaine's beer is cold and mine is warm :-) Have to keep some at a reasonable
temperature for our European friend as well as me :-) Wonder if this will start a beer

thread again??

Tucson is a fun place to be and the many meteorite collectors and dealers makes it the

gathering it is.

--AL