[meteorite-list] Chassigny on ebay.... this time is true!

From: rockhoundm_at_abaconet.com.ar <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:52 2004

Well, it will not be several grams but we have an e-bay auction with a
lot of small pieces of Chassigny ending today.
Of course our auctions cover a lot of different meteorites, from Allende
to Zagami (alphabetically speaking) going through Bilanga (sorry no life
evidences here), Juancheng, Kapoeta, Millbillillie, Murchison,
Ningquiang, Portales Valley (one nice slice with metal veins),
Springwater, Tatahouine and many more.

Just look for seller meteorites.com at:
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html

or follow this link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=meteorites.com

**** See us at Tucson show. Ramada Inn University #180 *****

Cheers from the survivors of the recesion... by now.

Meteorites.com