[meteorite-list] THE TRUTH ON PLYMOUTH

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:50 2004

  Colin?

    ;-)

<< Steve Sachs You must have me mixed up with some other
 guy.

 As for Plymouth I used Bill Peck's search engine
 entered the word lost and came up with Plymouth.Yale
 was holding the research.

 Then I emailed my girlfriend at Yale which got me the
 info for free. In return I own her a date:)

 Notice it was a few days before X Mass said its time
 for a presant.

 Contacted the newspapers. Showed them a overpriced
 meteorite price guide. Created one heck of a media hit
 in Indiana and back here in Ohio.

 Just think you have to have $50,000 to buy just one
 full sheet of the newspaper. They are giving it away
 like it's going out of style

 My phone and email is off the wall. I have so many
 leads So I have kept off the list for now

 Very soon I'am going public on the 300lb Springwater
 Meteorite and their are 3 more meteorites going public
 on. Hold on Dorthy Kansas is going bye