[meteorite-list] NAKHLA TODAY vol.3, #101

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:50 2004

Kevin; What can I say! Once again, you have written with style and pinache! I
Love it!
 Now; The reviews:
    Time Magazine writes; "Kevin Kichinka hasn't only killed the Nahkla
dog...but in the style of the Chinese, he cooked it and ate it".
     Newsweek writes: "Kevin Kichinka writes a compelling look into the
Nakhla Myth"....
     RAP Magazine: "KK...U B Da Man! What Dog?"
    ASPCA: We WILL find out who killed Nahkla, and we intend to prostitute to
the fullest extent of the law"... :)
    Outdoor Life; "Well, he didn't have to kill poor Nahkla...he could have
been trained for hunting".
     IN an unrelated event, a group from Greenpeace is petitioning the
Government for the release of Nahkla, who is being held captive by Kevin
Kichinka in a holding cell somwhere in Florida, along with several civil
servants" or is it "Cybil" servants?
    "THIS Just in": A Noted website , run by Ron Baalke, was just hit by a
DOG...with a meteorite in it's mouth!"
     Well...you get the idea! VERY entertaining writing style you have
Kevin...I enjoy reading "you", when you are in "that mood"! A-1 ENTERTAINMENT!

    Later K....Jake

     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America