[meteorite-list] ruination of illigitimate meteorites

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

I'm sure all of the recent discussion about the ruination of illigitimate
meteorites has touched a place in all of our hearts. Theses sad specimens,
lacking the opportunities offered by a good education and family, and often
suffering the wasting affects of lingering malnourishment due to their
origins in the poorer arid climes of our planet, need help. To this end, I
have started 'Robert's Home for Illigitimate and Troubled Meteorites and
Miscellaneous Extraterrestrials'. That's RHITMME for short. If you feel
the need to support this worthy geolitarian cause or if you are seeking a
home for illigitimate meteorites in your collection, send financial
donations or homeless specimens to:
RHITMME
care of: Robert Beauford
HC 71 Box 2B
Taos, NM 87571

Thank you for your time, and thank you for supporting this worthy cause.
-Robert Beauford : )