[meteorite-list] Brent Crater auction & new Labels

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

Good evening every one.

Please take a look at this "never before offered"
impact breccia from the Brent Crater I put on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1065111455

I sent 2 other slices to M. Blood for his Tucson auction this February.

Also, to all my customers waiting for back ordered labels, good news,
they are all packaged and will go out in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for
your patients.

Most of the labels in this batch are refills for the ones that were sold
out, or running low. But there are TWO new labels that I am offering.

VALERA and GUJBA, (the Gujba labels were a special order for Eric
Twelker of "The Meteorite Market").

I still need more requests from all you collectors, to figure out which
new labels I should produce for the batch this spring. Please email
your requests off list, Thank you.

Best regards,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com