[meteorite-list] New web site.

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

Oh come on Robert! You really think we are going to look at boring meteorite
pics when the link below it is for Wendi's Belly Dancing Page?

I imagine that when Matteo used to link his offerings to a page that listed
female model photography, his sales dropped because most the those
interested in viewing his meteorites forgot why they went to the site in the
first place after a only a few errant mouse clicks.

Now why, again, were we supposed to look at you page?

Cheers,

Martin