[meteorite-list] EBAY opinions solicited

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

Dear List;
Sorry about the errant minerals post of last evening. Thanks for the
responces though.

To Ebay now. Is ebay functioning normally (define that as normal)?
 And, how hard is it to get up and going as an ebay dealer? ...anything
like the circle clicking to get reregistered as a user?
I seem to have lack of fulfillment as of late at finding anything out
from/about ebay. Do they have a telephone number with a working person
to answer my questions or is it strictly user un-friendly computer programs?
Does ebay meteorite business corrilate with other minerals/across the
board ebay business activity?
Please respond off list.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Freeman