[meteorite-list] a smile from ScienceMall-USA 3

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

Dear Sarah and Dave;
I am posturing to aquire a very large rock collection if the price is
right. Does cinnabar have any value? I may have about 100 pounds of
it. Two pieces are very nice and in the 20 pound range. Also a bunch
of minerals that I have not much interst in, many have mine location
labeled on them. Also uranium ore, fossils like crynoids, a zillion
agates which don't do much for me. The wood and jade and gemstones I
can move on my own.
Any idea on the cinabar? Collection is from the 1945 to 1980 period.
Dave Freeman (headed for tucson on 2/6)