[meteorite-list] Another Great Thin section Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

New ones that I got today. Many you have not seen before. I dont have time
to run thin section sundays anymore for a while but do plan one for the
first sunday in february.
I have put the millimeter size in the description. I will have my
petrographic microscope on display in Tucson (Room#162 at the innsuites) so
drop by my room if you want to view your thin sections with a proper
microscope and not one that just uses filters to imitate the colours.
I have to go out for an hour right now so earliest email gets the lot
NWA002 EL6 8x5 $80
NWa852 CR2 8x7 $75
NWA1084 CR2 8x6 (Paired with NWa852) $65
AGOULT 6x5 $75
Bondoc (Messossiderite) 12x7 This one is super cool $80
Unbargor 10x10 $50
Kunya Urench 10x8 $40
Dimmit 18x12 $45
Suizhou 12x8 $45