[meteorite-list] Re: WHERE'S MOHAMED/ I am in Oman

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

   Keep searching Mohamed...wherever you are and find "that lunar" and when
you do, remember the words of encouragment that this list of folk's have
given you...and then when you slice up that new lunar, it would be a very
nice "thank-you" if you were to send to ME, Jake, the entire CENTER SLICE for
my collection, and do so "as a gift"!
   I also propose that we share the marketing rights to "Where's Mohamed" the
board game, book, and puzzles (Like find Waldo)....and of course the short
documentary "Turning desert stones into garden stones" and the sequel "Those
darn elusive Lunars" (Produced and directed by J.Delgaudio as I have been
producing/directing/starring in TV productions for 5 years now).
    The documentaries named above could be filmed in 3D if I can get a good
price on those nice plastic glasses.
     NOW...The Boardgame: I would like Michael Blood to design that...( Jake
stated, tongue in cheek ) as I fondly remember his "Rats in the woodpile" and
did , in fact, bust-a-gut laughing!!!!!!!!
     Jake
     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America